Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.9.0 what's new

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] 4.9.0 what's new
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:33:19 -0400

I wish I could of thought of this sooner.  Perhaps we will just put it on the
shelf for later.

It would be awful, awful nice if there were some sort of menu for gtk fonts
(similar to what we have with winboard).  Right now there isn’t a simple way
outside of editing the config file/commandline for users to configure font
sizes for

-clockFont  -coordFont -messageFont -icsFont -tagsFont and -commentFont

Depending on their monitor resolution, I’m sure people would like to adjust
(Though I bet a restart would be required…)

From what I have seen from your descriptions, there aren’t many options outside
of generic:
Normal, Sans, Serif, and Monospace

And with the types:
Normal, Bold, Italics

Correct?

I think those could easily be combo boxes.  And size could of course be a
normal integer box with a check box to the side for scale to board size.
What do you think?

Josh