[XForms] fl_library_version function

From: LukenShiro
Subject: [XForms] fl_library_version function
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 15:31:36 +0100

Hello Jens and hi all!

I wonder if fl_library_version function in lib/version.c could be
edited a bit to be more useful.

Now using it you can obtain a consolidated version, FL_VERSION and
FL_REVISION. Is it possible to obtain also FL_FIXLEVEL (if it
doesn't cause too much trouble)?

Main reason is: between old versions and recent ones (>1.0.92)
there are many differences, but they are "equal" (1000, 1, 0) according
to fl_library_version. In python wrapper I'm developing I currently have
to use a somehow long and not portable hack (parsing forms.h include
file) to verify if wrapper's version matches XForms library's version;
using this function it would be definitely more straightforward.

TIA. Best regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913