Re: [XForms] fl_library_version function

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_library_version function
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 00:12:43 +0100

Hi Michal,

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:00:59AM +0100, Michal Szymanski wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 10:55:38PM +0100, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
> > So, everybody having an opinion on this, please chime in!
> > Here's a threat: if there are no replies at all (beside from
> > Lukenshiro) I am going to start a new thread about the topic
> > on the mailing list!;-)
>
> I second the idea of creating a special thread about 1.1, not hiding the
> discussion under quite specific subject 'fl_library_version', possibly
> adding this topic its starting point.

Thanks for your input! After a bit of thinking about it I agree
that it's probably better to create a new thread instead of
"hiding" it under a somewhat unrelated (or at least not directly
related topic) that a number people may miss. Perhaps that's one
of the points where not annoying people with too many posts to a
mailing list shouldn't be be too much of a concern.

                     Thanks and best regards, Jens