Re: [XForms] fl_library_version function

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] fl_library_version function
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:08:43 +0100

Hi Lukenshiro,

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 02:13:18PM +0100, LukenShiro wrote:
> > What I can do is to introduce a new function that also returns
> > the fix-level in some form. If that would be of any help for
> > you just let me know what that function should do to be con-
> > venient for you to use.
>
> I believe an additional simple function returning major version, minor
> version/revision, fixlevel would be more than enough. I am
> python-biased and not so much C-expert, but I suppose e.g.
> void fl_completeversion (int * majorver, int * minorver, char *
> fixlevel);
> Or in the next major/minor version maybe the fixlevel could be a
> numeric-only value (so int * fixlevel)

I can easily add a function that returns version, revision,
numeric part of the fix-level as well as the complete fix-
evel as a string if that helps you. Consider it to be pre-
sent in the next pre-release;-) And should we swich over
to a different system for versioning I guess it still will
continue to work properly.
                            Best regards, Jens