xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog printing bugs

From: Bob Lisbonne
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog printing bugs
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:02:33 +0000

I am a new xlog user and am enjoying the program very much.
However, I am encountering two printing bugs:

1) xlog only prints contacts number 1-180, even though I have >400 contacts in
my log.

2) Starting on page 2 of the standard print format, and continuing on all
subsequent pages, the column headers are mixed up on the printout.
- The "Out" column is mislabeled "Remarks"
- The "In" column is mislabeled "Out"
- The "Remarks" column is mislabeled "In"

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

73,
--Bob