xlog-discussion

Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog printing bugs

From: Bob Lisbonne
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xlog printing bugs
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:01:48 +0000

On Tue, Aug 20, 2002 at 07:59:53PM +0200, Joop Stakenborg wrote:

> Please run xlog from a terminal, so you can see the latex output.
> You should see something like this:
>
> [...]

Running xlog from a terminal was an excellent suggestion. The output to the
console gave the following error:

! You can't use `macro parameter character #' in restricted horizontal mode.
l.271 .... didn't get his FISTS #
                                                  .\\
?
! Emergency stop.
l.271 .... didn't get his FISTS #
                                                  .\\

Apparently, you can't have a pound sign (#) in the remarks field.
I deleted all the pound signs throughout my log, and now everything works
perfectly.
thanks!
--Bob