Re: [Audio-video] RMS: streaming ogg?

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] RMS: streaming ogg?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:34:50 +0800

Hi,

If you convert it to .ogg (Theora) video any new Firefox or Chrome browser can play it beautifully. If you have a new Firefox browser or Chrome, just give the video link to them. It will look like exactly flash movie player, user friendly and nice.

To convert your video, for an easy solution just use the http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/. It is so simple and one of options are Theora.

Please let me know if you encountered any problem.

Best Regards,
Kaveh