Re: [Audio-video] RMS: streaming ogg?

From: guido iodice
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] RMS: streaming ogg?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:03:53 +0100

In web page you can use the html5 video tag to have the video embedded in the page. I.e.

<video src="" a decent browser to see this video: Firefox, Icecat, Chromium...</video>

The video tag has more useful options, see: http://www.w3schools.com/html5/tag_video.asp

It works with any decent browser (so *not* Internet Explorer):

I think it shound work on Internet Explorer 9, too.

For oldest IE users, you can suggest to install vlc and copy in it the link to the video or istall vlc firefox plugin or activex plugin.

2010/11/13 Niels Serup <address@hidden>
On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 10:34 +0800, Kaveh Mousavi Zamani wrote:
> To convert your video, for an easy solution just use the
> http://www.mirovideoconverter.com/. It is so simple and one of options
> are Theora.
If you're using a GNU/Linux distribution, you can use OggConvert,
another simple program for converting video to free formats such as OGG
Theora and OGG Vorbis. See http://oggconvert.tristanb.net/