Re: [Denemo-devel] Changing Notehead size

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Changing Notehead size
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 16:08:43 +0100

Joe,

> You assert
> "you need to choose "edit the note" button to edit the directive
> attached to the note - that has a delete option which is working
> fine."
>
> that the delete button in the Object Inspector works; I'm afraid it
                                        ^^^^ Editor of course
> doesn't in my Windows 10 27May Download. After pressing the Delete
> button I get

your email with the inline image won't get quoted when I try to reply.
I've pasted the above bit.

Suffice to say that you have found a real bug in the Windows version
(see bug report). What it means is that when you click on the "Delete"
button in the Object Editor the first time all that happens is that the
 details of the directive are "unexpanded" and you have to click on the
directive again to expand it (there should be a small triangular mark
to indicate this, but it's missing). Once you have expanded it again
then the buttons reappear and they then do what they are supposed to
do.
But in any case, the "0" value for magnification of the note head size
should delete the directive, so I've fixed that.
The other problem is a bug in the Gtk library being used to build the
Windows version...
Thanks for finding this.