Strange behaviour of Chord Staff

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Strange behaviour of Chord Staff
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:52:07 +0000

Hi Richard,
Using the same template as I have used many times to simplify the use of Eb and Bb instruments in our small church Band (attached), I have started getting this error (attached pdf). The top stave should be a chord staff. It is currently blank and not a chord staff but has a mix of notes from Staffs 4 and 6.
It produces even more interesting results as a Chord staff.
But it is blank.
I have obviously done something recently, but have no idea what or how to correct it. I have done the obvious of deleting the top staff and creating it again.
No Joy. Help? I am using version 2.6.10
Best wishes
Joe