Re: BUG: org-cycle does not unfold some subtrees

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: BUG: org-cycle does not unfold some subtrees
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 07:54:09 +0000

On Saturday,  6 May 2023 at 07:46, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
> If it helps, I get this bug using the Spacemacs Org mode layer and
> Emacs 27.

And if it helps further, I have had this problem for some time now.  The
solution, for me, is to search for some text I know is present in the
folded section and it unfolds!  But the situation is sporadic and I
cannot reproduce it at will.

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.6.5-353-ge58bbd in Emacs 30.0.50