Re: BUG: org-cycle does not unfold some subtrees

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: BUG: org-cycle does not unfold some subtrees
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 11:18:42 -0400 (EDT)

On 10 May 2023, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

"Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

And if it helps further, I have had this problem for some time now.  The
solution, for me, is to search for some text I know is present in the
folded section and it unfolds!  But the situation is sporadic and I
cannot reproduce it at will.

Does it also help if you run M-: (org-fold-core--clear-isearch-overlays)?

That worked!  I just had the problem.  I ran that, and the tree popped open!

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/