Re: [DISCUSSION] Re-design of inlinetasks

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Re-design of inlinetasks
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 17:43:23 +0000

Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> writes:

>> Why not simply
>>
>> #+begin_anonsection
>> #+end_anonsection
>>
>> ?
> ... The problem is the LaTeX side. Since there is no
> support for anonymous sections in LaTeX (I seem to remember that some
> special class like Koma had some command to introduce anonymous breaks,
> but I only use the standard classes), I had to define an environment. It
> is not inconvenient, since after all what appears in LaTeX is the
> typographical result. For the Org side I can use TODO keywords, tags,
> deadlines, etc.

In other words, it is not the section itself, but other
headline/inlinetask features, like todo keywords, tags, planning. Right?

Custom blocks can be exported to anything (not necessarily
\begin{foo}...), similar to how you did custom export for inlinetasks.
There was also an idea to make custom block export more customizeable,
similar to link. Like what
https://github.com/alhassy/org-special-block-extras does.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,