Re: Possible File Saving Bug with [/]?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Possible File Saving Bug with [/]?
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2023 10:12:46 +0000

> lock file?  in 27 (info "(emacs) Interlocking") strangely does not
> mention .# but it could be the concept in question.

#... is a backup file. There is nothing wrong or surprising about it.

However, the bug report is not clear enough for me to try reproducing
things on my side. I am even not sure what exactly is the problem - is
it creating the backup (which is normal) or is it save confirmation
dialogue?

That's why I asked more details.

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,