Re: Regression in latex export of tables?

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: Regression in latex export of tables?
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 03:32:59 -0400

I am seeing a peculiar problem, and I would appreciate if somebody could check whether this is a bug or I am missing something.

The following table exports with a [0pt] at the end of each line.
I can confirm that the problem disappears if I move to the following version of org-mode:

commit bed47b437d8cde7a98bafdb07996e248b40f70e6 (HEAD -> main, origin/main)
Author: Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com>
Date:   Fri Oct 21 14:48:56 2022 +0200

Clearly, the problem has appeared more recently than this.

Vikas