Reproducible work with natively compiled Emacs

From: Pedro A. Aranda
Subject: Reproducible work with natively compiled Emacs
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 12:49:49 +0100

Hi,

I have been experiencing some inconsistencies with org-mode, which I have been able to trace own to using native compilation and not knowing where the files from main were.

Attached is a patch in four parts to make natively compiled orgmode more consistent.

This is a first step and I would like reactions to it, before submitting a unified patch.

I hope that splitting it up helps understanding the different parts of my "solution". Maybe some parts can be cherry picked better this way...

best /PA