Re: Reproducible work with natively compiled Emacs

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: Reproducible work with natively compiled Emacs
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:11:55 +0100

HI,

nothing like sleeping over a problem. This solution seems to be easier...

/PA

On Sun, 10 Mar 2024 at 12:49, Pedro A. Aranda <paaguti@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have been experiencing some inconsistencies with org-mode, which I
have been able to trace own to using native compilation and not knowing
where the files from main were.

Attached is a patch in four parts to make natively compiled orgmode more
consistent.

This is a first step and I would like reactions to it, before submitting
a unified patch.

I hope that splitting it up helps understanding the different parts of
my "solution". Maybe some parts can be cherry picked better this way...

best /PA

--
Fragen sind nicht da, um beantwortet zu werden,
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet