Re: Presenting Hyperorg version 0.1.0: The Org to HTML Converter

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Presenting Hyperorg version 0.1.0: The Org to HTML Converter
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 13:09:49 +0000

c.buhtz@posteo.jp writes:

> I am excited to introduce Hyperorg 0.1.0 [1], designed to efficiently
> convert files
> from Emacs Org-mode and Org-roam into clean HTML files. Ideal for
> Zettelkasten
> enthusiasts and personal wiki creators, Hyperorg simplifies the
> conversion process,
> ensuring your nodes correctly interlinked and accurately transformed
> into HTML format.

Thanks for sharing!
I am wondering why you used pure python rather than built-in export
backend extension support.

> Key Features:
> - Converts Emacs Org-mode and Org-roam files to pure HTML5 and CSS.

May you outline the benefits compared to built-in ox-html (with
org-html-html5-fancy enabled), ox-publish, and possibly with other Org
mode blog generators (see "Publishing" section in
https://orgmode.org/tools.html)?

> - Tailored for Zettelkasten and personal wiki use cases.

May you elaborate what exactly is specially tailored?

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,