Re: Presenting Hyperorg version 0.1.0: The Org to HTML Converter

From: c.buhtz
Subject: Re: Presenting Hyperorg version 0.1.0: The Org to HTML Converter
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 19:45:14 +0000

On 2024-03-23 13:58 Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> wrote:
> Although I am actually more interested in other questions -
> why custom parser and what is tailored for zettelkasten.

What do you mean by "custom parser"?

Zettelkasten? Hyperorg handles the links between nodes out of the box
including the backlinks. It also creates an index (nodes sorted by
title, tags, etc pp).

Of course with Emacs is everything possible even Coffee making. But the
difference are the resources you have to invest into configure it. This
is much even if you know Lisp.