Re: [WORG] 2680e65 * org-maintenance.org (Copyright assignments): Minor

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [WORG] 2680e65 * org-maintenance.org (Copyright assignments): Minor improvements
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 07:49:03 -0500

On 3/28/24 07:01, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
Adam Porter <adam@alphapapa.net> writes:

On 3/26/24 09:59, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

I agree. My concern was not about dropping the previous wording.

What about

The assignment process does not always go quickly; occasionally it may
get stuck or overlooked at the FSF.  If there is no response to the
contributor from FSF, Org mode maintainers can contact the FSF at
   =copyright-clerk AT fsf DOT org=.  Historically, FSF replies to the
   maintainer request within a few days.
                 ^^^^^^^

Other than changing "request" to, e.g. "arrive," no objection from me.

Actually, what Bastien suggested is slightly different.
See the attached tentative patch.

Sure.  I've pushed that, adding a "co-authored-by" line for Bastien.

Thanks,
Adam