Re: [freesci-develop] 0.6.4 RC1 package - please test!

From: Matt
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] 0.6.4 RC1 package - please test!
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:42:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 May 2008, Rune wrote:

I tried playing CB1, but after a while it got stuck. I could still save, so if anyone is interested in a closer look at this problem, you can download a save-game here:
http://home23.inet.tele.dk/rune/freesci/savegame.tar.gz

Assuming you're working under Linux, can you try running FreeSCI under valgrind and reproducing the issue?

Thanks!

--
tangled strands of DNA explain the way that I behave.
http://www.clock.org/~matt