Re: [freesci-develop] 0.6.4 RC1 package - please test!

From: Rune
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] 0.6.4 RC1 package - please test!
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 18:04:47 +0200

Christoph Reichenbach skrev:
Rune,

On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 04:58:08PM +0200, Rune wrote:
There are graphical problems with GGI. I uploaded a patch for this in March, so unless someone has a reason to reject it, now may be a good time to apply it.

  Applied; thank you for the patch and thank you for the reminder :-)

I tried playing CB1, but after a while it got stuck. I could still save, so if anyone is interested in a closer look at this problem, you can download a save-game here:
http://home23.inet.tele.dk/rune/freesci/savegame.tar.gz

  Do you happen to remember how you got into that spot?  (Walking up
from the left, walking up from the right, using mouse movement, typing
`look through eyes'...) I broke out of this situation by faking
control map data, but after that I could move around without any
problems-- meaning that I am not entirely certain how to reproduce the
issue from its beginning to its end.

-- Christoph

I typed a command. IIRC my choice of words was: 'look holes'.

/Rune