[open-cobol-list] R: Developing COBOL/CICS Programs

From: Fabrizio Calabretta
Subject: [open-cobol-list] R: Developing COBOL/CICS Programs
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:58:57 +0200

CICS implementations are available also for UNIX, Linux e Windows.

They are provided by XFRAME (www.htwc.com), Unikix (www.clerity.com),
TX/Series (www.ibm.com) and Microfocus MTO (www.microfocus.com)
Of course all these are commercial products.

XFRAME is the only that supports OpenCOBOL. With XFRAME (since 4.2.1, that
will released in few days) you can mix,
CICS, OpenCOBOL and RDBMS (DB2 or Oracle only with opencobol)

Regards