Re: Guile outside of Emacs + Geiser

From: Christine Lemmer-Webber
Subject: Re: Guile outside of Emacs + Geiser
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 08:42:26 -0400

That's interesting.  Thank you for both the work and the observations
Ricardo!

It's interesting to hear, but maybe not surprising, that LSP seems to be
more oriented around a static programming mindset than a lispy
REPL-oriented development environment.

I guess it will be, as you say, more dedicated work to get proper Guile
support into these editors aside from "just using LSP", but that wasn't
obvious to me until I heard of your experiences!

 - Christine