Re: Guile outside of Emacs + Geiser

From: defn(life())
Subject: Re: Guile outside of Emacs + Geiser
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 17:24:08 +0000

Olical/conjure is a plugin for vim/nvim that helps work with repls for
different lisps. I haven’t been able to really dive into it but it has
tutorials. Maybe more tutorials would be awesome.

FM

On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 08:42, Christine Lemmer-Webber
<[cwebber@dustycloud.org](mailto:On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 08:42, Christine