How to add "Up:" to Texinfo navigation bar?

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: How to add "Up:" to Texinfo navigation bar?
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 15:09:08 +0200

Hi there!

I would like to have a Texinfo navigation bar as follows:

    Up: PARENT-SECTION   [Top] [Contents]

To get it, I wrote the following `texi2any-config.pm' file:

    package Texinfo::Config;

    texinfo_set_from_init_file(
        SECTION_BUTTONS,
        [['Up', 'section'], ' ', 'Top', 'Contents']);

Now, when I export HTML, the navigation bar is:

    PARENT-SECTION   [Top] [Contents]

I am struggling to figure out what to do next.

I tried to add `[\'Up:', ...]' but that results in:

    Up:, PARENT-SECTION   [Top][Contents]

/Note the comma./

So, how can I prefix the `PARENT-SECTION' with "Up: "?

Thank you in advance for any help.

P.S. I am not a subscriber, so please CC.

Rudy
--
"Logic is a science of the necessary laws of thought, without which no
employment of the understanding and the reason takes place."

Rudolf Adamkovič <rudolf@adamkovic.org> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org