Re: How to add "Up:" to Texinfo navigation bar?

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: How to add "Up:" to Texinfo navigation bar?
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 10:55:33 +0200

On Tue, Sep 03, 2024 at 07:28:17AM +0100, Gavin Smith wrote:

> You've convinced me.  I think we should change it for @displaymath but
> not for inline @math as the line breaks there are not meaningful.

Agreed.  I also got convinced that the gain for text browser is
important enough and we can add CSS for the other cases to avoid
monospaced font and add emphasis.

> There is the minor issue that the display width of the browser may not
> match that used for the TeX code but I expect this would rarely matter.

And it is up to the browser to make it look good in that case.

Should we add a possibility to get back to <div> with a customization
option?

--
Pat