Re: How to add "Up:" to Texinfo navigation bar?

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: How to add "Up:" to Texinfo navigation bar?
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2024 16:35:06 +0200

Patrice Dumas <pertusus@free.fr> writes:

> Should be done:
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/texinfo.git/commit/?id=47b9e91e02d17359a9ce209901ab674b5b3814f4

Thank you, Patrice!  I can now read all mathematics, with or without
working MathJax.  Fantastic!

That said, I wonder, would it be a good idea to center displayed
mathematics by default?  Doing so is customary.  I tried to add

    .displaymath {
      display: flex;
      justify-content: center;
    }

to my `EXTRA_HEAD', and it looks good.  In fact, it looks better even
with MathJax, where newly rendered content "seemingly replaces" the
original LaTeX code, as both are shown in the same spot.

Rudy
--
"Programming reliably -- must be an activity of an undeniably
mathematical nature […] You see, mathematics is about thinking, and

Rudolf Adamkovič <rudolf@adamkovic.org> [he/him]
http://adamkovic.org