koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] full text search

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] full text search
Date: Tue Dec 10 03:15:05 2002

Pat Eyler a écrit:
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Chris Cormack wrote:
The technical constraint is the actual issue, and im not against binding
koha to specific db in principle.
If the benefits gained are such to warrant the disadvantages.

I'll just restate my opinion here as well -- I think that tying ourselves
to MySQL is ok (if we win enough by doing so), we should do our best to
make migrating to another DB as easy as possible if we do so though.

nice to read pate and chris almost at the same time :-)
* good night to chris
* good morning to pate
* good ... lunch to me :-)
--