koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Moving to Arch?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Moving to Arch?
Date: Thu Sep 23 08:11:13 2004

Owen Leonard a écrit :

It sounds like this is quite a shift of power, if I understand correctly, from a group of trusted developers to a single director who chooses what goes in and what doesn't. Do I understand correctly?
I understand the same thing. It's not a problem for me, but, as Release Manager, there are some ppl that i'm confident with. for example, i think/hope that my commits in the 2.4 branch will be accepted as is by emiliano.
So, I think it would be nice to have some confirmed-commiter

Have we had problems in the past that will be alleviated by this shift of power?
No, we havn't had.

--
Paul POULAIN