koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] ANN: Koha Community Website announces Plone Theming Con

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] ANN: Koha Community Website announces Plone Theming Contest
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:53:24 +0000

Paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:
> - who is Darci Hanning ? (have I missed someone from LibLime ?)
> - I didn't knew that the Koha community was an organization, neither an
> organization having money ;-)

Oh, wow.  I assumed this must have been discussed on IRC, that "the
Koha community" was a misnaming of KohaLA and it was just me that was
out of the loop on this own.  Was I wrong on all three?  LibLime are
treating koha.org as their own site or what?

Right, so did Kaitiaki even know about this?

Bemused,
www.software.coop - free and open source software for websites