koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] What Server Specs do YOU run Koha on?

From: Dorian Meid
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] What Server Specs do YOU run Koha on?
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:10:24 +0100

Am 19.01.2008 um 17:21 schrieb Joshua Ferraro:
post a quick email to the list saying how large your collection is, number of transactions, what server specs you use (proc speed, RAM, disk space, etc.),
and how the performance has been for you ...

www.backstage-books.de
About 5000 books, videos, recordings, plans and so on, planning to grow.
About 10 transactions per week, we are moving once again and hope this will increase in future.
Our server is a Pentium2 at 120MHz, 128MB RAM, 30GB HD
The OS is FreeBSD 6.2
The performance is quite good for the machine, but compared to a normal webserver rather poor. With Koha 3.0 we'll also move the server to a better machine, but it works at the moment.

Dorian Meid