Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: Alexander Stephen Thomas Ross
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 15:20:21 +0100

How many cases are there of devils charging ££ for FLOSS and how much of a problem have they been? What about sites (like source forge.) that make money by ads. Are you going to forbid them redistributing your software? I guess you should also include that this condition does not apply to forks.

Advertising clause are not idle.

You could licence it under GPL with the 2 conditions that you want.