Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 17:52:28 -0400

On 12-10-03 05:42 PM, Mark Holmquist wrote:
The problem is that the CC licences are not intended for use with
software. It sounds like they won't hold up in court.

Also, that CC-NC-* are also not free licenses, so we're back where we started, at an off-topic conversation! :)

and your back to throwing anyone who does not meet your exceptions into the street.

There have been a couple of helpful posts but this is basically a highly exclusive group of people bent on maintaining their dogma and the expense of the organization itself.

I thought the purpose of the list was to PROMOTE free software. All you are doing is looking down on people, it's useless