lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP - Timeout problems

From: Rüdiger Asche
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] STM32, FreeRTOS and lwIP - Timeout problems
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 13:34:41 +0100

most likely your problem is in the implementation of the mailbox wrappers for lwip in sys_arch.c. I've been working with pretty much the same configuration for many months now, and all the problems I've ever had were in that smaller layer of code. If you happen to have priority issues, those are more likely to manifest themselves in random crashes, hangs or deadlocks. Your description of "it only works sometimes" is rather shady. If you are more specific in what "does *not* work" really means and how it shows, more people might be able to help.