pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"

From: Darren Albers
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:20:13 -0400

Darren Albers wrote:
> This was during the default get of the first 150 headers.  Also when
> trying to down
> load all new headers it never seems to work, no errors but no more
> headers are displayed.

Ok I see the issue, the "New" header option only looks for new headers
since the last 150 which is probably the correct behavior and I am just
an idiot  ;-).

If I do all headers it seems to be downloading all the headers now, I
will now just select download all whenever I open a group for the first
time.

I am REALLY impressed so far, Pan used up only 260 megs in a binary
group that previously caused it to crash.  I am going to test a few more
groups but so far this looks amazing!