Re: [paragui-users] Puzzled newbie question

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Puzzled newbie question
Date: 28 Apr 2002 23:17:52 +0200

Hi Guillaume

You're right. That's really a problem.
The right procedure would be to call eventSelectItem() *after* updating
the listboxitem.

I fixed this for version 1.0.2 which will be released soon.
If you can't (or don't want to) wait for the official release please
checkout the sources from the cvs repository:

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paragui login
pw: none (just hit enter)

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/paragui co -r
devel-1-0 paragui