Re: [paragui-users] Puzzled newbie question

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Puzzled newbie question
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:26:51 -0700 (PDT)

What about reference counting on the widgets?  Then it
can go ahead and destroy itself when its reference
count it zero.  Then we could let it hold a reference
to itself while processing an event so that it could
not be deleted until it's done.  There are some
exception safe reference counters and other good stuff
at www.boost.org
  Also, perhaps in 1.2 the PG_Application could be a
singleton...

Andrew.