Re: [paragui-users] Backgrond on progrssbar

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Backgrond on progrssbar
Date: 08 Jun 2002 00:32:41 +0200

Am Fre, 2002-06-07 um 19.51 schrieb Olaf Ernst:
<snipped>
> > As there are no default values for "Indicator" the blend level isn't
> > set.
>
> I've read different threads about object oriented issues in this list.
> Maybe we should start with lesson #1 of procedural programming:
> Don't build a system which uses uninitialised variables...

Hehe,...
Maybe i expressed it the *wrong* way:
The blend level for the indicator gets initialized in the
constructor,... but with a value of "255". Think about that.

Do you really think I'm a newbie on programming and got so far with
ParaGUI ?

Anyways,...
Cool to see a reply :))

Alex

> > PS: I'm always mean early in the morning :))
> Me to.

Birds of a feather ...