Re: [paragui-users] Help with menus...

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Help with menus...
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 13:31:04 -0400

Mensaje citado por Atani <address@hidden>:

> Hi all,
>       Using the attached code I generate a SIGSEGV everytime i close the
> app..

Can you attach some _working_ code ? I mean something we could compile, execute
and test ?

I've got what you're describing (SEGV when closing the app) sometimes when
there's memory corruption(buffer overrun and so). Maybe you could try linking
with some memory tracer or something(libefence?) to check it's really a bug ?