[paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 01:45:22 -0800 (PST)

Just did big commit of latest work.
I now have high-speed access at home again so I can be a little more
timely with updates *wry grin*.

The basic system works - although a lot of debug code is still enabled.
The OpenGL driver still has problems but I'm getting closer to getting it
working.  It's nearing my goal of being (potentially) completely
accelerated.. *g*.  It also (if it worked at this point) currently
supports the visual surfaces to be used as textures in 3D rendering...
but more on that later when I can get the beasty to work.

I'd really love some helpful feedback.  Actually I'd really like patches
or solutions, but helpful feedback would do *sigh*.  Sometimes it feels
like noone else is interested in any of this.  (or that, like involvement
with past projects, all the work I've done is going to get either ignored
or thrown away).  Ah well I'm just complaining now...

Anyhow, G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis