Re: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:00:45 -0800 (PST)

On 30 Oct 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:

> Am Mit, 2002-10-30 um 10.45 schrieb Teunis Peters:
> <snip>
> > I'd really love some helpful feedback.  Actually I'd really like patches
> > or solutions, but helpful feedback would do *sigh*.  Sometimes it feels
> > like noone else is interested in any of this.  (or that, like involvement
> > with past projects, all the work I've done is going to get either ignored
> > or thrown away).  Ah well I'm just complaining now...
>
> I know this. :/

yep *wry grin*
So you ARE still here :)
*happydance*
I've been getting Ideas and may experiment with them in OpenGL branch...
later...  (this week most likely :)

> Ok. To be productive:
> I checked out the "devel-opengl" branch but there are some files missing
> (or maybe some makefile's have to be updated).
>
> The following things are missing:
> src/draw/opengl/makefile[.am]
> src/draw/dummy/*
> src/draw/windx/*

Done.  Didn't notice that...  (see that's the kind of info I needed :)
Note: CVS does -not- add files within a directory when you add a
directory.  Very useful to know that!

Okay - as an added bit, the dummy driver SHOULD work (I haven't tried it
recently though) and the windows/DX driver will -not- work.  Although it
should compile *g*.  Hasn't been written yet - waiting on decidedly more
important work.
Note that if I've programmed the OpenGL detect/init routine stuff
correctly it SHOULD work on windows/MacOS/etc just for what it's worth :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis