Re: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:42:34 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Dinand Vanvelzen wrote:

> if you have high speed access meaning broadband then feel free to contact me

While I -do- have broadband (both at home and at office - and yes both are
mine :) I don't have any chat setup at office... yet...
*wry grin*

So - not today (as I'm not going to be near a computer at home for a few
days or at least until Samhain's done :)

An early Happy Halloween, Samhain, All Souls Day, All Saint's Day *g*, or
whatever to anyone who celebrates it...  (Yes I'm aware All Saint's day is
-after- All Hallow's Eve... what of it? :)  I think there's other names
too and days close...

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis