Re: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] on devel-opengl branch
Date: 30 Oct 2002 17:18:25 +0100

Am Mit, 2002-10-30 um 10.45 schrieb Teunis Peters:
<snip>
> I'd really love some helpful feedback.  Actually I'd really like patches
> or solutions, but helpful feedback would do *sigh*.  Sometimes it feels
> like noone else is interested in any of this.  (or that, like involvement
> with past projects, all the work I've done is going to get either ignored
> or thrown away).  Ah well I'm just complaining now...

I know this. :/

Ok. To be productive:
I checked out the "devel-opengl" branch but there are some files missing
(or maybe some makefile's have to be updated).

The following things are missing:
src/draw/opengl/makefile[.am]
src/draw/dummy/*
src/draw/windx/*

Please check them in and i will try to be helpfull :))

Alex