Re: [paragui-users] pg_fileselector

From: Michael Bartl
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] pg_fileselector
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 01:10:31 +0100

On Friday 01 November 2002 20:51, Keith Swyer wrote:
> hi,
> i have pg_fileselector. i have it somewhat working, but have yet put it in
> cvs. only reason is i can't figure out how exactly. if anyone can help,
> i'll put it there asap

Hi Keith!

I'm glad that somebody already started on this one. Do you have CVS write
access? If not I suggest to send the code to Alexander Pipelka. I'm sure he
would commit it. If you have CVS write access then: cvs add pg_fileselector.h
pg_fileselector.cpp && cvs commit  -  should help (except for the changed
Makefiles).

Please send me the code directly, if for any reason both will not work for
you.

thx & ciao,
Michael

--