Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:23:19 +0100

Am Freitag, 22. November 2002 20:11 schrieb Michael Bartl:
<snip>
> > A specialized test app for PG_FileSelector would be great.
>
> I already have that, so I will add it to the tests!
>
> Another question: should it compile with the rest or be enabled with a conf
> option? I'd prefer the first, because I can imagine many ppl using such a
> widget.

Well. As said before: I would like to put all that stuff in another library
(like pguihighlevelwidgetextralib). I would also like to put the keyboard
input class (from the test dir) into this lib. I think it'll populate quite
quickly because it will be seperated (and independent) from the main library.

I know that it's much more work to generate yet another lib but i think it's
worth the effort.

Alex