Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector

From: Michael Bartl
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_FileSelector
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:50:23 +0100

On Saturday 23 November 2002 11:23, Alexander Pipelka wrote:
> Am Freitag, 22. November 2002 20:11 schrieb Michael Bartl:
> <snip>
>
> > > A specialized test app for PG_FileSelector would be great.
> >
> > I already have that, so I will add it to the tests!
> >
> > Another question: should it compile with the rest or be enabled with a
> > conf option? I'd prefer the first, because I can imagine many ppl using
> > such a widget.
>
> Well. As said before: I would like to put all that stuff in another library
> (like pguihighlevelwidgetextralib). I would also like to put the keyboard
> input class (from the test dir) into this lib. I think it'll populate quite
> quickly because it will be seperated (and independent) from the main
> library.
>
> I know that it's much more work to generate yet another lib but i think
> it's worth the effort.

You're talking about a lib completely independed from the ParaGUI
distribution!? Personally that's not a problem for me, but I for sure don't
want to create and maintain it (but I'd like to contribute :)

As long as this is not settled I will have to add the FileSelector to
FreeLords, otherwise ppl won't be able to compile it...

cu,
Michael

--
--- www.freelords.org ---