[paragui-users] Don't R.I.P., ParaGUI :'(

From: H. C.
Subject: [paragui-users] Don't R.I.P., ParaGUI :'(
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 22:47:11 +0200

Hi everyone!

It's always hard to come home after a GREAT holiday - but this time it's
incredibly hard.
Many thanks to Alex for having started this impressive project. It's damn
painful to see you leaving it behind. I wish you good luck for your future
projects.
Once again one might postulate that the Open Source doctrine is hyped. Yep,
I do understand Alex's arguments very well.
But I hope people will be found to keep this project alive - it already
features lots of powerful and useful things, but there's still much to be
done. As it was already mentioned, many of us still want to support it, but
many of us just lack the time.
I'm quite new to programming - I really lack both the appropriate skills and
the time to take any leadership role. Nevertheless, I've already sent some
minor patches in the past and I'll still try to do so.
Again: Please keep this great project alive!!

Regards,
    H. C.