Re: [paragui-users] Wishlist

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Wishlist
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Antony Shaleynikov wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Some new wishes:
> 1) Also we need to develop a new site for ParaGUI project or use an old one.

thinking... not sure here.

> 2) Write more stress tests

Good idea.  Actually more later here.

> 3) Make packages for various Linux distributions.

Excellent idea.  Although I'd suggest - weirdly enough - to windows
binaries and redhat-whatever initially - they're 'sortof' the most stable.

> And I have a question:
>       * Which branch you prefer use/develop: 1.0.x or ParaGUI2 (with
> libsigc++ support)?

devel-opengl *grin*
        (which I -am- still intending to finish now - I've just been on
break battling depression and overwork.  Weird)
although I work with ParaGUI2 a little.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis