Re: [paragui-users] Wishlist

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Wishlist
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:43:47 -0400 (CLT)

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Antony Shaleynikov wrote:

> Some new wishes:
> 1) Also we need to develop a new site for ParaGUI project or use an old one.

Do you mean moving the project from savannah or write a fancy homepage ?
Currently I cant access http://www.nongnu.org/paragui/ to look at it.

> 2) Write more stress tests

I you write some whe could add them to the distrib :)

> 3) Make packages for various Linux distributions.

We'll have to depend on contributions on this. We could build a srpm and
hope the rest build binaries and post the resulting rpms.

Eric
--
The names of their development products, visual this, visual that, almost
makes one think that you can create software just by looking at your computer